Pages

Yawn

Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Quote of the day: “One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.”

I think I am getting sick. How could I not be after 6 weeks of pure hell and rollercoasters. Not sleeping is not helping either but I just keep pushing through. Little projects that I have been putting off are getting done. Anything to keep my mind occupied. I am busy but am still trying to find things to do. It is my first day home...not leaving in at least a month and a half. I was looking forward to today...relaxing, getting a few things done. Yet, the day is here and I am dying in the stillness. Usually at times like this I rearrange furniture and crap but Petey made me buy a sectional that is huge so I can't move it by myself. Guess it will have to stay were it is. So instead I think I will spend the day purging things that I don't need. Thank you Chris for that! You have taught me well.

So I suppose I should have some tea and take some cold medicine. Perhaps something to help me stop going to the bathroom too. Hey, it is my blog... I can write about poop if I wanna!

1 comments:

{ The Shit } at: December 29, 2010 at 4:12 PM said...

You had better now get sick!! You have to come over on Friday!! Get better now....that is an order....made with love of course!!

Post a Comment