Pages

And so it goes..

Sunday, December 26, 2010
If I counted how many times that I have started and stopped a blog I would sound like count dracula. Yet, this time is different. Writing has always been theraputic for me. Something that helped me through the good and bad times. This time... doesn't even compare to the million of other things that have happened in my life.
My mother.... I miss her to the point that even my skin hurts.
I never thought that at 33 I would have to face losing her.

So, this is my journey. If you want to read it... great...comment... great...or pass it by... that is ok too.
Regardless, I must write here to simply get through and have something to get up for these days. I urge you to start a blog too. It is free and helps the heart.

So.. I just need to do it.
Just do it.
Someone is out there walking around with that on a shirt. I wish I would have thought of it.
What a rich bitch I would be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment